Six Reasons for Teachers To Use Web Quests
Hi everyone 🤗
Last week we create our Web Quest.and Web Quest is an inquiry-oriented online tool for learning this means a classroom- based lesson in which most or all of the information that students explore and evaluate ,comes from the World Wide Web.
Here are six short reasons for teachers to use web quests:
1: To begin a unit as anticipatory set;
2:To conclude a unit as a summation;
3:As a collaborative activity in which students create a product (fostering cooperative learning );
4:To teach students how to be independent thinkers since most of the problems encountered in a Web Quest are real-world problems;
5:To increase competency in the use of technology;
6:As a motivational techniques to keep students on task .
#Inspirational#Quotes : What We Learn BECOMES A PART OF WHO WE ARE. 🤗🤗
Last week we create our Web Quest.and Web Quest is an inquiry-oriented online tool for learning this means a classroom- based lesson in which most or all of the information that students explore and evaluate ,comes from the World Wide Web.
Here are six short reasons for teachers to use web quests:
1: To begin a unit as anticipatory set;
2:To conclude a unit as a summation;
3:As a collaborative activity in which students create a product (fostering cooperative learning );
4:To teach students how to be independent thinkers since most of the problems encountered in a Web Quest are real-world problems;
5:To increase competency in the use of technology;
6:As a motivational techniques to keep students on task .
#Inspirational#Quotes : What We Learn BECOMES A PART OF WHO WE ARE. 🤗🤗
I found it very useful,webquest is really a good technique which helps students a lot.They should use it more and it will be very helpful for them.
ReplyDeleteHi Sajmira. I do agree with the six reasons that you mentioned. WebQuest increses student's motivation and what's more important is it's cooperative nature. Also I like so much the quote you shared with us. Education is very important and shows who we are . Very good!
ReplyDeleteHi Sajmira. I agree with you that webQuest is very useful. I like your six reasons for a teacher to use a webQuest. I also found them interesting and helpful for a teacher. good job!
ReplyDelete