This is the first time I heard about this powerful tool such as Padlet.. To be honest I think this tool can be boring but in fact Padlet is like Digital Teacher and is helpful..
What is Padlet?
Padlet can be used by students and by teachers ,with Padlet we can create online post-it board that you can share with any students or teachers what you want  just give them the unique Padlet link.Padlet allows you to insert ideas anonymously or with your name ,it is easy to use and very handy.
Whoever had the Padlet board opened on his smartphone or computer can see what's on it and what everyone is writing. Students just have to takr a device and start adding little sticky notes online. They can see all the ideas gathered on the teacher board immediately,so it's a good opportunity to quickly share work. 
#Integrating #technology #in#the#classroom#using#PADLET.#

Comments

  1. Hi Sajmira. I agree with your explanations about Padlet . It is clear, but it would have been much better if you'd have written something about how Padlet could be applied for teaching in your classroom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sajmira. I agree with you. Padlet is the easiest way to share information with each other and to interact at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sajmira! I found interesting the way that you are explaining how to use padlet . I totally agree with you that is the easiest way for us both as students and future teachers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your information very helpful and after all those things that I read about padlet I like it more.You have explained it very well.Good job.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How important is technology in education?